A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Spent last night at a friend's in Moreten-in-Marsh, the Cotswolds are so pretty! Had a brilliant night, I haven't laughed so much in ages!
My cake in a moreten Cafe.
Suzanne made amazing pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie - it was all very yummy! A few glasses of wine (& cider), and seth playing in the background - brilliant!

Played on DJ hero, which was interesting to say the least! Admittedly I wasn't brilliant at it, at all, in the slightest! But it was still fun!

We even carved a pumpkin - designed by all of us, and I named him Erik - most definitely a pumpkin themed night.

Erik!

There was lots of cake and chocolate too! And photos Katie took lots of photos - some were absolutely hilarious!
It was nice as it was chilled and everyone enjoyed themselves - and we didn't have to make an effort with dressing up or anything like that!


Feeling creative!

xx

Labels: , , , , ,