A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Friday 23 December 2011

The Hair cut!!

It's short. The shortest it's been since I was 5 I reckon!!! It's not quite how I planned, but I went with what Lauren said as she was the hairdresser. I love how light it feels and how bouncy it is. Might put up another pic when I've styled it myself, as I bought new straighteners (Thank you Nanny!!) so I can straighten it so it doesn't curl underneath. Also the fringe can go to the side too. 
I was really impressed with how Lauren did it, and I've had lots of compliments, she's a very talented lady!

From the back - short!!!!!!!!!!!

The side - I like how neat
and styled it looks!

The front - shame there's a bit of
 hair out of place in the pic. 

Labels: