A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Sunday 25 March 2012

I went for a picnic in Oxford yesterday.

Katie, Sumo (Tracie's dog) and I...And our massive feast!
I had a really nice day with the girls, just sat chilling in the park. Sumo got a bit bored and got a little cheeky, i.e. running off with his box of sausages haha.

Today the weather is just as nice, but as I know no one in reading I'm stuck in my tiny room, an I'm climbing the walls :(. It's days like this I really hate placement. I can't even relieve my boredom by doing shopping, as I'm too poor for that. So instead I've done all my washing, tidied and hoovered. and done research and work for next week :s. 
This course best be worth it at the end...

Labels: ,