A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

A stressed student's diet.

Mine mainly consists of Digestive biscuits. And cheese. And soup.

To be fair, apart from all the tea and biscuits, and the amount of cheese, my diet is very balanced and healthy. Katie is a vegetarian, and whilst most of her meals are yummy, and colourful, I have taken a dislike to lentils.
Her 'salad':
It may be healthy, but it is ugly and gross looking. 

Also, we bought matching awesome lunch boxes. I really like mine, I keep showing it to people. We have got compliments from random people at uni about how cute they are. 
I really enjoy making my lunch every day now. The combinations are endless. 

xx


Labels: , , , ,