A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

I ♥ W festival 2013 (photo heavy)



Now, I know I had only been in my new job a week and a half but my lovely boyfriend bought me tickets and it was holiday I already had booked and OK'd by my manager before I started.

So...after work on Thursday I headed to the train station to start my journey southwards. I eventually arrived on the island just gone 9:30pm, spent a little time seeing mum and nan before getting a relatively early night.  Friday I met Ben in the morning, and headed up to the campsite in 'shrek'. I won't describe any more, but provide a snap shot into my weekend in photos!
Messers - Grand Marnier cocktails.
Improvised sunhats
Fighting with an alcohol hand gel dispenser never ends well.
Someone found the day glo paint...
Typical festival shot...
Everyone loves a helmet made from a carling box.
'Lifes a beach'