A whole new adventure...

An expression of my thoughts and feelings on my OT journey, both personal and professsional.

Saturday 18 May 2013

I'm finished.

Yesterday I finished university. 4:01pm I finished my exam and en mass we headed to the pub. We had a drink and said goodbye to our classmates as we aren't going to the OT party and headed into town for dinner.

We watched Seth Lakeman at town hall, which was an amazing way to end the three years. The gig was fantastic despite the weird awkward moment I had when I literally bumped into him and was unable to say anything, I just stared, open mouthed and embarrassed as he spoke to me. I love him. :(

Today Katie and I went for a celebratory lunch as we couldn't go to the party, which was lovely!

I don't think it has sunk in yet.

xx

Labels: , , ,